Here is a scholarship opportunity for those of you in Post-Secondary studies. 12 $3000 scholarships are available for students with a permanent disability. The applications are due March 1.
More information: http://www.neads.ca/en/about/projects/ete2/scholarship/
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Applicants must have a permanent disability*
- Applicants must be registered in a full-time program of study at an accredited Canadian post-secondary college or university. Full-time status is at least 40% of a full course load.
*For the purpose of these awards, a permanent disability is a permanent functional limitation which affects the ability of the student to participate fully in post-secondary education.
- Show commitment to your academic discipline
- Record of volunteerism and/or employment
- Demonstrate potential to be an outstanding participant in the community
Value and number available
- $3,000, and up to 12 scholarships per academic year which may be awarded in the following categories: University undergraduate; Graduate/Professional; and College/CÉGEP.